Thomas F. Antonucci, DC, CCSP
Since I was young I've enjoyed puzzles and took everything apart trying to figure out how it worked. By 5th grade I knew I wanted to work on one of the most complicated machines we know of... the human body. Somewhere between 12-13 years old I started putting tracks down in the direction of being a chiropractor to help people get better without drugs and surgery. Shortly after graduating college I was exposed to treating a few athletes which peaked my interest because they not just wanted to get back in the game as fast as possible but wanted that extra edge to perform better, faster, and stronger. This led to me getting certified in sports chiropractic which has not only helped me treat athletes better but all of my patients with such a huge variety of ailments.
Today, after 15 years of practicing, I am building my own practice in Murrysville, PA called Active Chiropractic and Rehabilitation, LLC and love working on all of these wonderful patients. It's a welcome challenge to handle each puzzle that my patients bring me and to work in and out of the box to get them better as fast as possible holistically using chiropractic, physical therapy, nutrition, and supplements (when needed) . Plus training patients in what they need to do to protect their injuries they will stay better longer. Hence my motto of "get better faster, Stay better longer". I do also believe there is a time and place for medicine and am happy to work with your MDs on your overall health.
Accomplishments and Certifications
- Doctorate from Palmer College of Chiropractic - 2002
- Certified National Board of Chiropractic Examiners - 2002
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner (CCSP) - 2004
- Certified Kennedy Decompression Technique - 2009
- Certified Pennsylvania ACRRT - 2010
- International Best Selling Author - 2017
- Palmer Package: Diversified, Gonstead, Thompson, Activator
- True Core Strengthening and Rehabilitation
- Extremity Injury Adjusting and Rehabilitation
Affiliated with the following Insurances
- All Highmark plans ("Preferred Provider" status)
- All UPMC plans
- Health America / Coventry
- United Health Care
- Auto related injuries
- Work Comp after 90 days
Affordable cash plans are available for those without insurance. Please call for details.
Member of Monroeville Area Chamber of Commerce
Founder of Pittsburgh East Networking Group